Emerge from the chaos and overwhelm of your relationship with someone who has been diagnosed with a mental illness by embracing a new perspective and connecting to your own desires so you can rediscover a joy for living
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
• You believe that if your loved one was “normal” everyone could be happy
• You feel guilty most of the time because you often think that life would be easier without your loved one
• You fear your loved one “will be crazy forever” and never change
• You fear your diagnosed loved one will harm themselves or others, end up homeless, in jail or in a mental hospital
• You fear that people you know will find out that you have someone in your life with a mental illness diagnosis and that you will be judged or lose people you want in your life
Hi, I’m Jo!
I am both the person who has loved multiple people with different mental illness diagnosis as well as the loved one with a diagnosis myself. My unique understanding of both perspectives gives me the ability to relate to the community I serve because I have felt firsthand the anger, confusion and shame about my feelings towards those in my life who I felt were impossible to deal with, yet I have also been that person who has brought those same feelings to people who have loved me and have tried to support me. It’s become my mission to be an advocate for those suffering in a relationship with someone with a mental illness diagnosis, empowering them to see that a life of peace, love and joy is absolutely possible, even in the midst of the relationship.Read My Story
“Jo genuinely helped me through some of the hardest times in my life, without her I’m not sure where my family or I would be today.”
- Stacey W.
Discover a new perspective and get clarity on what you want for yourself and your future
WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS AND SUPPORT TO GET YOU THERE
Learn how to embrace a new perspective and connect to your own desires.
60-Minute One-On-One Coaching Session
Avoid the overwhelm, and schedule one day at a time.